Alvarez Yairi Standard Series CY75CE Concert Classical Electric Acoustic Guitar w/Cutaway
- Series: Alvarez-Yairi Standard
- Top Wood: Solid AA Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Shape: Classical w/ Cutaway
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish, Extended neck joint
- Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Rosewood Direct Coupled
- Inlays: Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
- Headstock Plate: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Gotoh Gold
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Accessory: Deluxe Wood Case
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
Alvarez Yairi has its roots in classical guitars, and since the 1960s we’ve learned how to take full advantage of the seasoned tonewoods, structure and bracing of the classical shape, producing tone that has inspired some of the best players around the world. The CY75CE features a solid AA grade cedar top and is finished in a beautiful natural gloss. It is and fitted with the LR Baggs Stage Pro and Element pickup system,
The StagePro Element is a side-mounted preamp/EQ that offers easy battery access and a full chromatic tuner and three band EQ. Unlike common undersaddle pickups that are dependent on string compression for their sound, the Element Pickup was engineered to mirror the soundboard's actual movement as you play, reproducing the natural sound of the guitar very closely.
Like all Yairi Standard this guitar is made from premium tone wood that has been seasoned naturally for 5 to 15 years in the perfect climate of Kani.
Kani is in the prefecture of Gifu in the hills north of Nagoya. This wood preparation and environment for building guitars is very important to the structural integrity of the instrument and will help to ensure decades of stability and performance from your Yairi.