Austin ATC200 Electric Guitar
AUSTIN ELECTRICS ARE CLASSICALLY STYLED INSTRUMENTS MADE FROM SOLID TONE WOODS AND PREMIUM COMPONENTS.
Capturing the classic sounds and driving, forceful expression of the electric guitar era has been a very important focus for Austin Guitars. We believe, for both aspiring players and performing artists, we have captured those familiar tones and more.
Austin pays tribute to the birth of the electric guitar. The first…maybe the best design that endures and transcends. The ATC200 features classic, bell-like tones that are produced by two traditional single coil pickups. Additionally, it features tone and volume controls, a 3 position selector switch, and a smooth, techwood fingerboard. The top-loader bridge holds 3 nickel plated barrel saddles.
- Body: Solid Hardwood w/ Single Cutaway
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Techwood
- Pickup: 2 Traditional Single Coil
- Pickup Selection: 3 Position Selector Switch
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone Control
- Bridge: 3 Saddle Vintage Style
- Top Loader Bridge, Nickel Plated Barrel Saddles
- Tuners: Die Cast Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario