Morifone Quarzo Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Prix régulier $4,099.00
Frais de port calculés à la caisse.
A lightweight version of the Quarzo Standard, the Semi-Hollow trades a touch of roundness in its tone for a little more bite than the unchambered version. Ideal for Jazz, Surf Rock and Funk, the Quarzo Semi-Hollow is delivering a full-scale tone for a fraction of the weight.
Vintage Specs for a Golden Years sound
- Figured or Plain carved maple top. Thickness: 3/4″
- Chambered Mahogany body, Mahogany neck.
- Long-Tenon Body/Neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Neck angle: 4.4°
- Headstock angle: 17°
- Weight: Average 7 lbs
- Patented Design, Upward-Winged Morifone Aileron™ Headstock
- Neck to Headstock Joint reinforcement with inner Maple Splines
- Double-Action Truss Rod
- Ultra-Light Aluminum Headstock Veneer. Available in Black or Blue
- Belly Contour
- Ergonomic Pickguard (floating without a bracket)
- Original Top Carve Shape
Classy Look, Workhorse Quality
- Nitrocellulose or Polyurethane finish
- Nickel Frets
- Choose between traditional Medium-Jumbo frets with binding nibs, or the narrower semi-hemispheral Finefrets®
- ABS bindings (body and neck) (Cream, White, Black or Custom color)
- Morifone Aileron™ Cellulose inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TUSQ XL
High End Hardware
- Pickups: Your choice from the whole* product catalog of Lollar® Pickups. (*Humbucker or P-90 sized. Pictured: Imperial Humbuckers)
- Bridge: ABM® Bell-Brass Tune-o-matic (pictured) or Wrap-Around.
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stoptail.
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Schaller®, 3X3, 16:1 Ratio.
- Electrosocket™ Jack Mount
- 500k Premium CTS Potentiometers
- 2-Volume, 1 Tone configuration
- Push-Push tone knob for Coil-Splitting (on Humbucker-Equipped guitars)
- 3-Way Switch (Neck/Both/Bridge pickup)
- 0,22 uF Foil/Film Capacitors
Select your favorite neck shape. The vintage profile is the original 1959 shape. The Slim Taper is a thinner ’60s neck.
Molded Hard Case @ $180