Normaler Preis $549.00
’64XT™ Ultra cool vintage shape with classic Danelectro® chambered body. Dual Lipstick® Humbucker Pair in bridge with large Single Coil in neck. Coil tap with a pull on tone knob. Wilkinson® tremolo. Best tone of any 6 string we ever made.
- Chambered fiberwood body with offset horn
- C-shape maple neck with pau ferro fingerboard
- HS configuration with dual lipstick bridge pickup
- Wilkinson vibrato bridge and vintage-style tuners
- Unique Style, Awesome Tone, and Affordability. Order Today!
- Body shape: Reversed double cutaway offset horn shape
- Body type: Chambered Solid Body
- Top wood: Fiberboard
- Body wood: Plywood frame/core
- Body finish: Polyester
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck wood: Maple with double acting truss rod
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.5"
- Neck finish: Polyester
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: 0.100" x 0.045"
- Number of frets: 22 (graphite nut)
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Vintage style large housing Single-coil Neck pickup
- Bridge: Dual Humbucking Lipstick Bridge pickup
- Brand: Danelectro
- Active or passive: Passive
- Control layout: 1 master volume, 1 master tone (with push pull switch to split bridge pickup)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Wilkinson vibrato bridge
- Tuning machines: 3 tuners on a side
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Bag sold separately
- Country of origin: Korea