How to Order a Morifone Guitar
How to order a Custom Morifone Quarzo Guitar
There are only two options that result in an extra charge: Semi-Hollow body and a Bigsby bridge.Free Shipping to Canada and the Continental United States
email@example.com or Text or Call (877-377-1285)
1) Select body option:
- Solid body (best sound, but heavier)
- Weight Relieved (good balance between sound and weight)
- Semi-Hollow (Snappier sound, light weight). F-hole: $100 extra.
2) Select Body Color.
3) Select headstock aluminum veneer color (black or blue).
4) Select fret style
- Traditional: Medium-Jumbo frets with binding nibs
- Finefrets®: Narrower, semi-hemispheral frets.
5) Select Finish
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer
*All metallic colors must be Nitrocellulose
6) Select Bridge and tuner color
7) Select Bridge
- Tune-o-Matic and Stop-Piece
- Bigsby B7 and roller bridge. Extra $150 (Polished Aluminum) or $250 (Gold)
8) Select binding color
9) Select string gauge (The nut will be filed accordingly)
Wood Construction Specs:
- Patented headstock design, the upward-winged Morifone Aileron™
- Figured or Plain carved maple top with original top carve shape. Thickness: 3/4″
- Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck
- Long-tenon body/neck joint
- Neck angle: 4.4°
- Headstock angle: 17°
- Weight: Average 8,5 lbs (Solid body), 8 lbs (Weight-Relieved),7 lbs (Semi-Hollow)
- Neck to headstock joint reinforcement with inner maple splines
- Double-Action truss rod
- Ultra-light aluminum headstock veneer. Available in black or blue
- Belly contour
- Ebony fingerboard, 12-inch radius
- Nickel Frets: Choose between traditional Medium-Jumbo frets with binding nibs, or the narrower semi-hemispheral Finefrets®
- Morifone Aileron™ Cellulose inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TUSQ XL
- Two options: Nitrocellulose or Polyurethane Finish
- Ergonomic Pickguard (floating without a bracket)
- ABS bindings (body and neck) (Cream, White, Black or Custom color)
- Bridge: ABM® Bell-Brass Tune-o-matic or Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Schaller®, 3X3, 16:1 Ratio
- Electrosocket™ Jack Mount
Electronics and Pickups:
- Pickups: Your choice from the whole* product catalog of Lollar® Pickups.
- *Humbucker or P-90 sized.
- 500k Premium CTS Potentiometers
- 2-Volume, 1 Tone configuration.
- Push-Push tone knob for Coil-Splitting (on Humbucker-Equipped guitars).
- 3-Way Switch (Neck/Both/Bridge pickup).
- *P-90 are wired in RWRP for noise-cancelling in the middle position
- 0,22 uF Foil/Film Capacitors
- Other custom options are available (Treble bleed, 300k pots, other capacitors etc.) Please contact us to discuss these options