Alvarez Regent RD26S-AGP Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack w/Gig bag, Tuner, Straps, Cloth & Picks
- Model: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Laminated Spruce,Spruce-Natural/Satin
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck: Dovetail, Mahogany, Satin finish
- Neck Meets Body: 14th Fret
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Tuner: Chrome Die Cast
- Headstock Plate: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Binding: Ivory ABS.
- Bracing System: Standard Scalloped X
- Scale: 648mm (25 1/2"inches)
- Dimensions: 1028 x 393 x 100(heel) / 121(base) mm
- Number of Frets: 20
This RD26S Starter Pack is complete with padded gig bag, digital clip on tuner, guitar strap, polishing cloth and spare picks.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide super value instruments with many features and specifications you find in pro-level Alvarez models.
Components such as our bi-level rosewood bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle, work together to get the best tone and response possible.
The sound is open and full, and the guitars have been made to respond well, making them rewarding to play.
Regent Series has also been designed with the student in mind and has a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
The guitars have a classic look and are made from spruce and mahogany, or spruce and rosewood. Dreadnoughts, Folk/OM's and Classical acoustic and acoustic electric models are available.
Every Regent Series guitar comes with a deluxe, 15mm DuoFoam padded gig bag.
Alvarez Regent Series - The Entry-level guitar. Redefined.