Morifone Quarzo Standard
Built from the finest tonewoods and following the construction methods of the golden years of the electric guitar, the Morifone Quarzo has a tone reminiscing of the late ’50s vintage instruments and offers the playability of modern guitars. A perfect blend of Origin and Originality, the Quarzo is our Flagship instrument, and is so polyvalent that it can turn pretty much any musical genre, from Classic to Hard Rock to Metal, Blues, Pop, Jazz, etc. into a masterpiece.
100 % of the Lineup is Available in Left-Hand Versions.
Free Shipping to Canada & the Continental United States.
There are only two options that result in an extra charge: semi-hollow body and a Bigsby bridge. Every other option is included in the price.
Build Process is 4-9 months, No returns except for manufacturing defect.
Based on the “1959 Burst” specifications.
- Figured or Plain carved maple top. Thickness: 3/4″
- Mahogany body and neck
- Solid Body or Weight-Relieved versions available
- Long-Tenon Body/Neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard.
- Neck angle: 4.4°
- Headstock angle: 17°
- Weight: Average 8.5 lbs (From 7.5 lbs to 9.4 lbs)
- Patented Design, Upward-Winged Morifone Aileron™ Headstock
- Neck to Headstock Joint reinforcement with inner Maple Splines
- Double-Action Truss Rod
- Ultra-Light Aluminum Headstock Veneer. Available in Black or Blue
- Belly Contour
- Ergonomic Pickguard (floating without a bracket)
Fast playing and gorgeous look.
- Nitrocellulose or Polyurethane finish
- Nickel Frets
- Choose between traditional Medium-Jumbo frets with binding nibs, or the narrower semi-hemispheral Finefrets®.
- ABS bindings (body and neck) (Cream, White, Black or Custom color)
- Morifone Aileron™ Cellulose inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TUSQ XL
High End Hardware.
- Pickups: Your choice from the whole* product catalog of Lollar® Pickups. (*Humbucker or P-90 sized. Pictured: Imperial Humbuckers)
- Bridge: ABM® Bell-Brass Tune-o-matic (pictured) or Wrap-Around.
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stoptail.
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Schaller®, 3X3, 16:1 Ratio.
- Electrosocket™ Jack Mount
- 500k Premium CTS Potentiometers
- 2-Volume, 1 Tone configuration.
- Push-Push tone knob for Coil-Splitting (on Humbucker-Equipped guitars).
- 3-Way Switch (Neck/Both/Bridge pickup).
- 0,22 uF Foil/Film Capacitors
Select your favorite neck shape. The vintage profile is the original 1959 shape. The Slim Taper is a thinner ’60s neck.
Molded hard case available for $180